The Drea Mat has all of the perks of our original premium Practice Mat plus a gorgeous design reminding you to love your practice and allow it to bloom on its own path and own time.
When you take your first downward dog on this beautiful mat we hope you not only feel superior cushion and grip, but also the motivation to let your practice infuse your life on and off the mat.
The LUNAR is part of the Drea Artist Series. It features a dynamic, symmetrical design inspired by the changing cycles of the moon reminding us that to stay in balance we have to embrace our own change.
This limited-run mat with a design illustrated by San Antonio based artist and designer Andrea Sepulveda, and it is the first in our artist-inspired merchandise.
This mat is second to none. Flow freely with a long and wide mat giving you more room to practice. And, its thick and grippy rubber bottom layer will ensure you won't slide on any floor.
- Wider & Longer than standard mats: 72" Long, 26.5" Wide
- 5 MM thick for extra cushion
- 3 Layers of Sweat-Wicking, Ultra Grip
- Grippy Top Layer
- Cushioned, Venting Middle Layer
- Natural Rubber, No-slide Bottom Layer.
- Natural, eco-friendly ink.
Our mats are designed to absorb moisture and should never be treated with strong disinfectants, soaking liquids, or excessive oils. Clean with a damp cloth using only water and mild soap. Never fully soak your mat. Dry completely before folding or rolling your mat. Most cleaning wipes designed for skin contact are also acceptable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.