Join Julia Marie and Suzie of Practice Everywhere & Honest Soul Yoga on an adventure to their favorite place on earth - Costa Rica.
Unplug from your devices, take your eyes away from screens, and plant your feet on solid ground for 6 days, 5 nights of training to advance your teaching amidst the raw, untouched beauty that only Mother Nature can provide.
We dare you to find out how good you can feel with daily movement, meditation, unprocessed vegetarian meals, fresh air, and no pings, buzzes, zaps, or notifications.
About Your Training
- Morning Invigorating Movement Sessions with Julia Lopez & Suzie Mills
- Afternoon Lecture & Teaching Mentorship
- Daily Vegetarian Breakfast & Dinner
- Unlimited access to the beautiful grounds, garden, and pool
- And a short walk to Playa Negra, one of Costa Rica's most beautiful beaches known for its outstanding surf and volcanic rocks.
Day 1 - Arrival & Welcome
Day 2 - 4
- 7:00 AM Invigorating Sweaty Flow
- 8:30 AM Vegetarian Breakfast
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM Lecture & Mentorship
- 12:00 - 1:30 PM Lunch Break
- 2 - 5 PM Lecture & Mentorship
- 6PM PM Dinner
- 7 - 9 PM Elective
- 8:30 AM Vegetarian Breakfast
- 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM Capstone Classes
- 6 PM Dinner
- 7 PM Advanced Teaching Mentorship w/ Suzie + Graduation
- Closing & Departure
Plan to arrive at Liberia Airport no later than 3pm on the Arrival Day. Your airport shuttle will be pre-coordinated.
Advanced Sequencing - Led by Julia Marie Lopez, ERYT500, YACEP, CPT
Advanced Teaching Mentorship - Led by Suzie Mills, ERYT500, YACEP, CPT
Advanced Assisting & Supporting Individuals - Julia Marie Lopez - ERYT500, CPT
Prenatal Sequencing with Suzie Mills - ERYT500, YACEP
Teaching Kids & Families with Adrienne Smith - ERYT500, YACEP, CPT
Join Julia and Suzie in Guanacaste - a region of Costa Rica known for its surf, easy-going living, lush jungle, breathtaking beaches, ample wildlife, and healthy living. You'll fly into Liberia airport and take a 90 minute taxi ride (that we'll arrange for you) out to Peace Retreat.
Peace Retreat is a privately owned eco-friendly yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda center that has been welcoming travelers from around the globe for over 12 years. The center is intentionally minimal and naturally beautiful. You'll dine in the open-air patio with fellow travelers, enjoy a hammock and a cup of coffee in the shade of a mango tree, and walk the jungle path to the nearby beach town
Movement and meditation classes each day will be in the open-air studios with the sounds of howler monkeys, birds, and the waves as the sound track.
Food: Daily breakfast & dinner is included in the package. Meals are vegetarian, simple, wholesome and unprocessed. Additional food and drink can be purchased in town at one of the nearby cafes.
Casa Yoga Suite :: $1499
Stay in the main building in tastefully appointed rooms that welcome in the breeze and enjoy access to their own private bath. Pricing per individual. Rooms are double Occupancy.
Jungle Cabina :: $1299
Enjoy your own little house in the jungle! Pricing per individual. Rooms are double occupancy.
Casa Verde Bunkroom :: $999
Privacy meets economy in the bunkhouse. Enjoy your own private bunk, while also connecting in community. This is the perfect option for a solo traveler or anyone who is looking for natural luxury on a budget.
Considerations & Terms
- This retreat is open to individuals 21 years of age or older
- Retreat fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Trip insurance is required
- Proof of Covid vaccination is required to participate in this retreat
- Airfare is NOT included in the price of the retreat
- Meals are filling but please note that lunch and snacks are not included
- Shuttles to and from the airport only apply to flights to/from Liberia Airport
- Arrivals must have a schedule land before 8 PM to guarantee shuttle availability
- Departures must leave after 12 PM to guarantee return shuttle availability and to provide enough time to get to the airport and take care of any necessary steps required for reentry to the U.S.
- Travelers are required to review and adhere to Costa Rica's travel policies
- Travelers must also review and adhere to their airline's travel policies
- Travelers who wish to extend their stay are encouraged to book the retreat and then reach out to Julia and Suzie for more information
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.